Moss Pole Plant Stake 32″ Yellow Pear Wood
Yellow Pear wood is a unique wood. It has a yellow to orange tone. It is frequently used in the manufacture of woodwind instruments and furniture. Often, the wood is a favorite of woodcarvers and turners due to its ability to hold a shape well. Pear Wood can also be used as firewood to produce aromatic smoke for food production. It is highly valued for high end wooden kitchen utensils. It will not contaminate food with color, flavor or smell and resists warping or splitting due to repeated soaking and drying. It is also used for architect’s rulers due to its ability to resist warping.
- Size – 32in tall moss pole (Double the size of most other brands.)
- Everything is included in the kit, including the moss. Our moss is entirely natural, not synthetic, and has never been contaminated with bleaches or other chemicals.
- Modular – you add as many pieces together, fully customizable to suit your plant’s needs.
- Easy to assemble click-together design.
- Adds extra hydration to aerial roots.
- Can support plants 360 degrees around the entire pole
Watch the Assembly Video!
All moss poles use 30% reclaimed or recycled wood
All moss pole wood materials are Eco harvested and sustainable
Real wood composite only. 100% plant-based with no oil used.
Full Moss Pole / Trellis Kit Description
Meet our NEW Moss Pole Collection, The Wood Collection. Just like our Carbon Fiber Moss Pole Plant Stake, these carry the same structural integrity, with the benefit of being made from recycled wood. These are Organic, made from recycled materials, including up to 30% recycled wood. They come in 6 different varieties, including Rose Wood, Red Wood, Oak, Bamboo, Ebony and Yellow Pear Wood. Our Moss Poles are very easy to assemble and are long lasting due to the nature of their design. Need something taller? You can combine several kits to extend the pole vertically to make them taller. These are the perfect complement for vining and climbing plants. Another great use for these is for starting cuttings or propagations. Our kits include the moss pole, zip-ties, and the moss to fill the pole. Instructions for assembly are provided as well.