Moss Pole Plant Stake 32″ Translucent
Want something different than the standard moss pole offerings? We bring you our Opalescent Clear Moss Pole. Our design is revolutionary on the market, with unparalleled strength and rigidity, due to its design. Assembly is easy and fun with a snap-together system that makes putting it together easy. Not only does this work great for climbing and vining plants, but also as a neat way to do cuttings and propagations. You can also water the Moss Pole by simply pouring water down from the top into the moss. Our Sphagnum Moss is included in the kit., with more than enough to fill the pole. Also included are zip-ties to close the pole once it is filled. Assembly instructions are provided as well.
- Size – 32in tall moss pole (Double the size of most other brands.)
- Everything is included in the kit, including the moss. Our moss is entirely natural, not synthetic, and has never been contaminated with bleaches or other chemicals.
- Modular – you add as many pieces together, fully customizable to suit your plant’s needs.
- Easy to assemble click-together design.
- Adds extra hydration to aerial roots.
- Can support plants 360 degrees around the entire pole
Watch the Assembly Video!
Full Moss Pole / Trellis Kit Description
Meet our NEW Moss Pole Collection, The Wood Collection. Just like our Carbon Fiber Moss Pole Plant Stake, these carry the same structural integrity, with the benefit of being made from recycled wood. These are Organic, made from recycled materials, including up to 30% recycled wood. They come in 6 different varieties, including Rose Wood, Red Wood, Oak, Bamboo, Ebony and Yellow Pear Wood. Our Moss Poles are very easy to assemble and are long lasting due to the nature of their design. Need something taller? You can combine several kits to extend the pole vertically to make them taller. These are the perfect complement for vining and climbing plants. Another great use for these is for starting cuttings or propagations. Our kits include the moss pole, zip-ties, and the moss to fill the pole. Instructions for assembly are provided as well.